Citizen 18mm Spring Bar 509-2101
Citizen, Stainless Steel Metal, 18mm x 1.35mm (2 Per Set)
- How to measure your watchband. Follow the instructions below.
1. Click here to open the size chart in Adobe Acrobat format. You can then print out an accurate size chart from the Adobe Acrobat file. If your Acrobat window is blank, simply press the "Refresh" button in your browser window. Please note: you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print out the chart.
If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, it can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website by clicking the icon below.
If you already have Acrobat Reader and get an error please download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
2. Measure your watch by fitting one of the Millimeter bars between the lug ends of your watch. The lug ends are the part of the watch the band attaches to. This diagram shows where they are.
3. Using the size you have matched to your watch, you are now able to find a watchband that will fit your watch.
- 100% Authentic Products We
are authorized dealers of the brands we sell.
- Return Policy No
Restocking Fee! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can RETURN
the item for an exchange or refund.
- Family Business Family
owned and operated.
- Reasonable Shipping USA
shipping only $4.50. Worldwide as low as $6.00.